Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Flintlocke's Woodchucker: ugh

I have to say I'm really not a fan of the new scope. If you didn't notice it from the patch notes I mentioned yesterday, don't feel alone: I didn't see it either. I usually skip right to the "hunter" section and didn't see that they'd added a new scope for engineers to make. It's called Flintlocke's Woodchucker and it gives you a chance to (sigh!) fling a critter at your target, doing instant damage and giving a 10-second 300 agility buff. It will of course be mandatory, and it's going to make me sad. I already didn't like the cobra shot animation, so adding a turkey or whatever doesn't really improve things. I do not especially want to be "the class that throws animals at stuff". But it seems like I don't have much of a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're seeing the default Blogspot comment form, please be aware that I use Disqus for comment threading, and your comment will be imported into that system. Thank you very much for commenting!