Saturday, October 16, 2010

Resubbed

Hello again.

I haven't played in - hm - a few months. I was actually playing while this blog was on hiatus (it may still be, I haven't really decided), but I was playing on my priest and raiding only ICC10 with a guild of mostly RL friends. The 4.01 patch has hit, and my boyfriend has been excited about wow again, so I resubbed and downloaded and patched tonight. I'm about to load up the game and see what's up.

It's sort of neat that the hunter community is flailing and panicking right now. Spec choice is wide open, there's a new resource to futz with, and tier 11 is shockingly ugly. So. I think I'll log in to the ol' huntress and see if farming 'roix for welfare T10 is any fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're seeing the default Blogspot comment form, please be aware that I use Disqus for comment threading, and your comment will be imported into that system. Thank you very much for commenting!