Saturday, January 1, 2011

I am just tickled

Tickled!
The lovely Crapemyrtle, a guildie and fellow member of the wow_ladies livejournal community, made a really cool digital drawing of Pradzha!
So cool!
So awesome! I heart it a lot.
In unrelated news, one of the winners of MMO-Champion's recent guide contest is a guide to getting Glory of the Cataclysm Hero. Unlike the Wrath dungeon meta achieve, I think the drakes from the Cataclysm one are going to be pretty rare, so I absolutely want to get this done, and I think this guide is going to be a huge help in doing that. I'm really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're seeing the default Blogspot comment form, please be aware that I use Disqus for comment threading, and your comment will be imported into that system. Thank you very much for commenting!