Thursday, November 11, 2010

Actual UI update!

Click to enlarge
Well, there she is! At least as she stands. I had the presence of mind to put omen in test mode for this one, so you can see where it is. Some of this is just moving things around so they fit together better. I also changed my watcher settings so watcher tells me when my ISS buff is going to fall off - that's the icon you can see sliding in along the timeline from the right. I also got around to reinstalling tipsy, so although you can't see them, I've moved my tooltips to the upper left-hand corner of the screen, allowing me to tuck grid back down in the lower right. Chat is still using blizzard default, as are buffs/debuffs, although I've enabled durations on those. Oh, and I hid the top-most action bar, which just had mounts on it. It still exists and I still press those buttons to mount up, I just can't see it.
Oh, and in case you didn't notice it, I updated my banner image!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're seeing the default Blogspot comment form, please be aware that I use Disqus for comment threading, and your comment will be imported into that system. Thank you very much for commenting!