Thursday, November 11, 2010

lol months behind noob

Click to enlarge
Whoo!
I am very very very very very satisfied with this kill. I realize it's like... way late, and no chill of the throne, and 30% buff, and etc. I really don't care. We first started working on Arthas in early May, and then our raid fell apart due to summer slump, raider burnout, etc. Also, that raid collapse essentially happened on the GL's birthday, and I was a part of it happening, so it felt good to right that wrong for her.
I'll probably go back to my "Hand of A'dal" title in a bit (hello, she's a space goat, she calls A'dal "uncle Addie"), but it's fun to put on the Kingslayer title for now. And this will continue to help recruiting for a really solid raidteam for Cataclysm.
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're seeing the default Blogspot comment form, please be aware that I use Disqus for comment threading, and your comment will be imported into that system. Thank you very much for commenting!